- Looking to declare a major or certificate? Click here to make an appointment with the undergraduate advisor, Nina Valeo Cooke.
- We encourage you to help maintain women's health as central to the teaching and research mission of our department by making a donation to the Leavitt/Whatley/Worcester Fund that honors Judith Walzer Leavitt, Mariamne Henken Whatley, and Nancy Worcester, all professors emeritae of the Department of Gender and Women’s Studies.
- CRGW Bulletin of gender-related events and opportunities
- An international team of experienced researchers, coordinated by Aili Mari Tripp, will examine Women and Peacebuilding in Africa, supported by $961,600 grant from the Carnegie Corporation of New York and the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Registration is now open for the Wisconsin Symposium on Feminist Biology on Friday, October 7, 2016
- The 2016 faculty awardee in the academic advising is Myra Marx Ferree, professor of sociology and gender and women's studies, for her support of many minority and first-generation graduate students. She is a community builder, and a central figure with “Femsem,” a collaborative and supportive network of feminist scholars on campus.
- Congratulations to Keisha Lindsay, assistant professor in political science and gender and women’s studies, for being one of the recipients of the 2016 Distinguished Teaching Award.