- The Department of Gender and Women’s Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is looking to hire a Visiting Assistant Professor for the academic year 2015-2016 in Gender and Disability. For more information click here.
- Looking to declare a major or certificate? Click here to make an appointment with the undergraduate advisor, Nina Valeo Cooke.
- Thinking about taking the online version of GWS 103: Women's Bodies in Health & Disease this summer? Learn more about this online course.
- We encourage you to help maintain women's health as central to the teaching and research mission of our department by making a donation to the Leavitt/Whatley/Worcester Fund that honors Judith Walzer Leavitt, Mariamne Henken Whatley, and Nancy Worcester, all professors emeritae of the Department of Gender and Women’s Studies.
- Janet Hyde, Director of the UW-Madison's Center for Research on Gender and Women, joined Ben Barres, chair of neurobiology at Stanford University, Catherine Dulac of Harvard University, Melissa Hines of University of Cambridge, and Norman Spack of Boston Children’s Hospital to discuss gender identity as part of a series with Nobel Prize winner Eric Kandel on the brain on the Charlie Rose show. Here is a link to that episode.
- CRGW Bulletin of gender-related events and opportunities