- October 23-24, 2015, GWS turns 40!
In 2015 Gender & Women’s Studies at University of Wisconsin-Madison turns 40 and we would like to take this opportunity to pause and reflect on our history, our present, and our future. We have much to celebrate and much to think through for the years to come, and we hope you will join us to share this exciting moment. Registration now open!
- Looking to declare a major or certificate? Click here to make an appointment with the undergraduate advisor, Nina Valeo Cooke.
- We encourage you to help maintain women's health as central to the teaching and research mission of our department by making a donation to the Leavitt/Whatley/Worcester Fund that honors Judith Walzer Leavitt, Mariamne Henken Whatley, and Nancy Worcester, all professors emeritae of the Department of Gender and Women’s Studies.
- Caroline VanSickle, the GWS Wittig Postdoctoral Fellow in Feminist Biology, played an integral role on the team that discovered Homo naledi in Africa. Read more about this amazing find here and here.
- CRGW Bulletin of gender-related events and opportunities