- Looking to declare a major or certificate? Click here to make an appointment with the undergraduate advisor.
- The GWS blog is a great way to stay in touch with our department too. Check out features on our faculty, students and organizations.
- We encourage you to help maintain women's health as central to the teaching and research mission of our department by making a donation to the Leavitt/Whatley/Worcester Fund that honors Judith Walzer Leavitt, Mariamne Henken Whatley, and Nancy Worcester, all professors emeritae of the Department of Gender and Women’s Studies.
- Study challenges claims of single-sex schooling benefits As many American public school districts adopt single-sex classrooms and even entire schools, a new study finds scant evidence that they offer educational or social benefits. The study was the largest and most thorough effort to examine the issue to date, says Janet Hyde, a professor of psychology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Ethelene Whitmire's received one of our Feminist Scholar awards to take time to finish the book Regina Anderson Andrews, Harlem Renaissance Librarian which has been released. "Ethelene Whitmire's new biography offers the first full-length portrait of Andrews' activism, engagement with the arts of the Harlem Renaissance, and work with the NYPL."
- CRGW Bulletin of gender-related events and opportunities